Coming Soon page with Elementor
When you start creating your Amibe website you may wish to show a temporary holding page while you work on the rest of the site without visitors seeing it.
This is a three-step process.
Step 1: Open a blank canvas to create the temporary holding page:
- Make sure the Elementor plugin is activated.
- Navigate to Elementor > My Templates using the main left menu.
- Click the Add New button.
- In the New Template screen that appears:
- Select Page as the type of template you’d like to create.
- Give the new template an appropriate name.
- Click the Create Template button.
Elementor will load with a blank canvas.
Step 2: Create the temporary holding page using Elementor:
Once complete, click the Publish button and then Exit to Dashboard.
For resources on using Elementor view Getting Started with Elementor.
Step 3: Make the temporary holding page display as the home page.
- Navigate to Appearance > Layout using the main left menu.
- Under the Page Layout column for Front Page select the temporary holding page you created in Step 2 above.
- Click the Save button.
Now, when you navigate to the home page of your website the temporary holding page will display exactly as you’ve created it in Elementor without showing anything from the theme you’re working on.